We have a thriving Sixth-Form offering a wide range of subjects and exceptional teaching.
The Sixth Form enjoy substantial freedom and opportunities to participate in many extra-curricular and social activities including the Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme and Young Enterprise Scheme.
We work in the BeauSandVer consortium with Beaumont and Verulam Schools. This partnership allows us to provide increased opportunities for all students including being able to offer BTECs alongside A-levels. A separate brochure is available as well as a comprehensive website for students interested in joining our Sixth Form.
- Applied Science BTEC (Level 3) Single
- Business BTEC (Level 3) Double
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Drama and Theatre Studies
- English Language
- English Literature
- Extended Project Qualification
- Financial Studies (worth half an A Level)
- Further Maths
- Government and Politics
- Maths (Core) AS
- Media Studies
- Music technology
- Philosophy & Ethics
- Physical Education
- Product Design/Resistant Materials
- Sport CTEC (Level 3) Double
For full details on the curriculum available in the Sixth Form, please see the Sixth Form prospectus.