Sandringham School is a member of the Alban Academies Trust whose motto of ‘Educational Excellence for Everyone’ requires exceptional teachers and support staff. Alban Academies Trust offers significant opportunities for career development of staff at all levels with access to high quality professional and career development opportunities to support your own growth, underlining our commitment to life-long learning.
At Sandringham School:
- Over £10 million has been invested in developing the learning environment in the past five years to provide a state-of-the-art learning campus.
- All students bring their own tablet device to school so that teachers can be even more flexible in their delivery of lessons.
- Behaviour is exemplary and visitors always comment on the outstanding learning ethos across the school.
- The school runs a Teaching School Alliance, is a Research School, is an Awarding Body for Initial Teacher Training, holds International status and embraces excellence in all areas of the curriculum.
- Staff who work at the school receive outstanding training and gain significant career experience.
- Staff can benefit from the school’s children of staff admission rule, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and access to a wide variety of school trips.
Our NQT package provides an enhanced induction programme for all of Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs). This programme commences at the beginning of July with our 3-week summer induction programme. The induction programme is delivered at home schools as well as jointly, enabling all NQTs to meet their peers within the Trust. Individual support is provided by subject and senior leader mentors and we offer subject specific as well as general training through the Alban Teaching School Alliance (ATSA) and Herts for Learning (HfL) events.
Sandringham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. We are strongly committed to promoting equality of opportunity and the elimination of unlawful discrimination.
If you are interested in joining us, please view our vacancies below.
All completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria