Providing ‘Educational Excellence for Everyone’ and making superb learning opportunities available to all the children and young people in our schools, requires exceptional teachers and support staff.
Sandringham School is proud to be a member of the Alban Academies Trust, which strives to offer rewarding careers and opportunities for personal and professional development across our organisation.
We are always eager to hear from talented individuals who want to make a difference!
Within our schools and Trust central team, we have a wide range of fantastic roles both within teaching, including newly qualified teachers positions, and school support, including classroom and learning support, administrative support and roles within our business functions.
We are proud to provide a great range of flexible opportunities including term time and part time working.
All of the current vacancies at Sandringham School and across our Trust are listed below. If there isn’t a role for you at the present time, why not join our talent pool – we would welcome the opportunity to contact you when a suitable vacancy arises. Please scroll to the bottom of our vacancy list to register.
You can also visit the Our Schools page to learn more about each of the other great places to work within our Trust.
If you are considering a career in teaching, please click here to be directed to the Alban Federation which is a School Centered Initial Teacher Training Provider (SCITT), based here at Sandringham School, who will be happy to discuss programmes with you.
More about Sandringham School:
- Over £10 million has been invested in developing the learning environment in the past five years to provide a state-of-the-art learning campus.
- All students bring their own tablet device to school so that teachers can be even more flexible in their delivery of lessons.
- Behaviour is exemplary and visitors always comment on the outstanding learning ethos across the school.
- Staff who work at the school receive outstanding training and gain significant career experience.
- The school runs a Teaching School Alliance and is an Awarding Body for Initial Teacher Training, holds International status and embraces excellence in all areas of the curriculum.
- Staff can benefit from the school’s children of staff admission rule, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and access to a wide variety of school trips.
- Our ECT package provides an enhanced induction programme for all of our Early Career Teachers (ECTs), commencing with our 3-week summer induction programme at the beginning of July. The induction programme is delivered at home schools as well as jointly, enabling all ECTs to meet their peers within the Trust. Individual support is provided by subject and senior leader mentors and we offer subject specific as well as general training through the Alban Teaching School Hub (Alban TSH) and Herts for Learning (HfL) events.