Life in the Sixth Form
Sandringham Film 2014
Teaching at Sandringham
As an outstanding school and a lead school for the Alban Teaching school alliance we are always looking to recruit high quality teaching staff to work with us at Sandringham. This page provides more information on applying for jobs with us and additional information on school. If you are just browsing or looking for particular opportunities we hope that you find this information useful.
Who are we?
Sandringham is a no selective, mixed secondary comprehensive school for students aged 11-18 in St Albans. We were recognised as an Outstanding school by OFSTED in our last inspection (click here to view Ofsted Reports). In addition we are the lead school for the Alban Teaching School Alliance and work in close partnership with many local secondary and primary schools. We offer Schools Direct Training through our the Alban Federation and are currently responsible for training 29 teachers on the course this year and a high percentage onto find employment in with the federation schools or Hertfordshire.
Our results in 2013-14 placed the school in the top 6% of all schools nationally (third in Hertfordshire) and for the third year running, Rt. Hon David Laws MP, Minster for schools has written saying that on the measure of five best GCSEs including English and Maths, Sandringham is rated in the top 100 top performing non selective schools in the country.
Want to find out more?
- We are currently recruiting for the following positions - http://www.sandringham.herts.sch.uk/?q=vacancies
- To find out more about school performance - http://www.education.gov.uk/cgi-bin/schools/performance/school.pl?urn=136609&superview=sec
- If you would like to contact the school to find out more about these positions or to arrange a visit please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For guidance on completing applications forms please click here
- For more information on training to be a teacher through the Alban Federation - http://www.sandringham.herts.sch.uk/?q=about/schools-direct
We are always interested in hearing from people who are keen to work with us. Get in touch with our recruitment team on 01727 799560 or e-mail us at email@example.com for an informal discussion about your options.
Sandringham School Academy Trust, The Ridgeway, St Albans, AL4 9NX