Teaching at Sandringham
As an outstanding school we are always looking to recruit high-quality teaching staff to work with us at Sandringham. This page provides more information on applying for jobs with us and additional information on the school. If you are just browsing or looking for particular opportunities we hope that you find this information useful.
Who are we?
Sandringham is a non-selective, mixed secondary comprehensive school for students aged 11-18 in St Albans and part of the Alban Academies Trust. We were recognised as an Outstanding school by OFSTED in our last inspection (click here to view Ofsted Reports). In addition, we are the lead school for the Alban Teaching School Alliance and work in close partnership with many local secondary and primary schools. We offer Schools Direct Training through the Alban Federation who are currently responsible for training over 50 teachers each year. A high percentage find employment with schools locally.
Our GCSE results continually place the school in the 100 top performing non-selective schools in the country and our A Level results are equally impressive. This means staff are able to experience teaching at the highest standard and develop their skills to meet this challenge.
Want to find out more?
- We are currently recruiting for the following positions – https://sandringham.herts.sch.uk/vacancies/
- To find out more about school performance – http://www.education.gov.uk/cgi-bin/schools/performance/school.pl?urn=136609&superview=sec
- For more information on Alban Teaching School Alliance – https://albantsa.co.uk/
- For more information on training to be a teacher through the Alban Federation http://www.albanfederation.com/
- For more information on Alban Academies Trust – https://albanacademiestrust.org.uk/
We are always interested in hearing from people who are keen to work with us. Get in touch with our recruitment team on 01727 799560 or e-mail us at email@example.com for an informal discussion about your options.
Sandringham School, The Ridgeway, St Albans, AL4 9NX