All Year 10 students engage in a Work Experience week during E-week, as an important part of Sandringham School’s Careers Education provision. This year the placement week will be between Monday 19th to Friday 23rd June 2023. The week provides an invaluable experience for our students to engage in work, build their skills and consider their personal career pathway.
Students have scope to seek out their own placements or select those provided by our partner, Services for Young People (SfYP) via their online database, Link2+. We encourage students to think about their interests and find their own placements where possible.
Key Dates for 2023
– Preparation and guidance with the launch of the Work Experience programme
– Unifrog Private Placements go live
– Placements via Link2+ go live
– Deadline for private placements
– Deadline for Link2 preferences
– Link2 allocations
– All students to contact their work placement
Monday 19th to 23rd June
– All Year 10 students on their Work Experience Week